Twittelator Pro update
That said though there is a new version of Twittelator Pro on the App Store today. Just an ungrade in the second decimal place: 3.0 to 3.0.1 but some significant improvements, no the less.
From Twittelator News.
Features in Version 3.0.1:
• Choose separate upload services for Audio, Video and Photos
• 5 alert sounds including hawk, cuckoo, kiwi and kookaburra
• Support for offline tweeting of audio and video
• Copy big avatar/photo option (for paste into new tweet)
• User Detail now shows the date a user joined twitter
• Following Map links opens the Maps interface
• Snapshots are automatically saved to your Photos library
• Uploading media continues on relaunch if you quit during upload
• ReadItLater links now display the tweet that originated the link
• DM button is hidden if Tweeter is not following you
(and thus couldn’t get a DM from you)
• Send Button moved safely to the top of Phone!
• Return key just inserts returns
• Developer API for sending messages and push notifications
– If you quit while uploading media, it’s resent on next launch
– My Profile -> Search -> result, tap avatar, works again
– Avatar -> Tweets -> More works again
– Unlimited number of accounts
– Saving a photo by clearing works now
– Some occasional crashers fixed includingTweetShrink issue
– Changing trends is more responsive
All this and what appears to me to be an overall improvement in responsiveness. Opening the compose box is faster. Loading the program is faster. etc.
For the absolute power user, there is still no match for Twittelator Pro. Most complete feature set hands down. The only full fledged Twitter client with full multi-media posting. Not the prettiest or the most intuitive user interface going, but you can get used to it.
As soon as the new version of Boxcarclears the App Store, you will even be able to have Push with Twittelator Pro (though at the price of buying an additional program).